How to Choose the Best Color Scheme for Your Website?
If you are viewing color as a background element on the website, it’s time to change your perspective. Let’s understand its importance.
- The right color palette increases users’ engagement. It plays a significant role when it comes to readability.
- Usage of a well-thought-out color can help certain elements standout like the call-to-Action button.
- Using a matching color palette looks aesthetically appealing, and doesn’t distract users from your website content.
- Believe it or not, color can help your audiences to recognize your brand at just one glance. For example, McDonald’s red and yellow color combination for its logo attracts our attention from afar. We recognize the brand easily even when we are traveling.
Understand Emotions behind each color. Colors affect people emotionally.
- Yellow is associated with optimism and youthfulness that grabs the attention of visitors to turn into buyers.
- Red is associated with energy and increases the heart rate. Businesses use the color to create banners for sale or clearance.
- Blue is associated with trust and security. That is why it is widely used by banks and businesses.
- Green is associated with wealth and health, and the easiest color to be recognized by eyes. A health website will likely use this color.
- Orange is related to aggressive, best to use for CTAs, Subscribe, Buy or Sell.
- Pink is associated with romance and is feminine. It is excellent to use for brands selling women’s or young girls’ products.
- Black is related to power and is best to use for luxury products.
- Purple looks soothing and calm and is used by companies selling beauty or anti-aging products.
There are many more things to consider when you choose a website color scheme. Contact Darklab Media, a professional web design company, and we can help make your website great!
Also Read: How 3D animation helps Start-Ups